Do I need to purchase Frigo® Cheese Heads® Snack Cheese to participate?
No purchase of any kind is necessary to participate.
May I enter more than once?
Yes, but you may only enter once per person, per email address, per day, through April 5, 2015.
Must I submit a new photo each time I enter?
No. You may submit a new photo or the same photo each time you enter.
Are there any age restrictions to entering?
Yes. To enter the sweepstakes, you must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and the child in the photo must be between 3-12 years of age at the time the photo was taken.
I've submitted a photo, but I don't see it in the Gallery of Heroes. Why not?
All photos are subject to the official sweepstakes rules and must be approved by a moderator before they appear in the gallery.
Eligible photos MUST :
- be no larger than five (5) MB and in .jpg, .png or .gif format.
- have been taken within the previous three (3) months of the date of the upload.
- be an original work and entrant must have the legal right to use the Photo(s) uploaded, and publication of the Photo via various media including Web posting will not infringe on the rights of any third party.
Eligible photos MUST NOT :
- contain any personal identification, such as names, e-mail addresses, street addresses or license plate numbers.
- infringe trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, or contain any personal identification other than entrants. Do not submit Photos containing any existing logos or trademarks, that are related to any existing comic book, movie, television, or other characters, or any copyrighted material owned by others.
- have previously won awards.
- contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
- contain any watermark from a photographer, or be labeled as a sample or proof.
- be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity, gang related gestures or any materially dangerous activity.
- promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message.
- be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group.
- defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies.
- communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
- depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
When will winners be selected?
From all eligible entries, we'll randomly select 50 Weekly winners per week during the promotion period (300 total), and one Grand Prize winner at the end of the promotion.
If I'm not a Weekly Prize winner in a given week, do I need to enter again for a chance to win one of the next week's Weekly Prizes?
No. While we encourage one entry per day, all entries that are not randomly selected as Weekly Prize winners will rollover to the subsequent weekly drawing, each week through the end of the sweepstakes.
Can I win both a Weekly Prize and the Grand Prize?
Yes. The Grand Prize will be selected at random from all eligible entries, including Weekly Prize winners.
What are the judging criteria?
While we request that each photo entry depicts your child striking a superhero pose, the photos will not be judged - all Grand and Weekly Prize winners will be selected at random by a computer.
When will winners be announced?
Grand Prize winner will be announced on or after April 15, 2015. For a complete list of Weekly Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope by May 5, 2015, to: "Frigo® Cheese Heads® Super Kid" Sweepstakes Winners, Saputo Cheese USA Inc., 1240 North Avenue, West Chicago, IL 60185, Attention: C. Rago.